Wednesday 6 October 2010

A day in the Life of Zahra

My name is Zahra I wake up at 7 oclock then I have to sweep the floor and have to help my brothers and sisters. Then I set off for school it takes an hour to get to school.We have our breakfast at play time. When I arive at school I clean the classroom for the teachers .Then we line up to sing the national anthem and say a prayer .We have literacy and reading and on the afternoon we have science and art. Then we go home at 5 o clock. When I arrive at home I have to go and get the water to wash my baby brother and I have to collect the sticks to cook the tea . I have my tea at 8 oclock then I go to bed after my tea . By the end of the day I am exhausted .





By Katie Carlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.